LEARN from over 165 participatory workshops & sessions!
Innovative presentations and in-depth workshops address data-driven policy, system design and implementation, and well-researched approaches that are highly relevant to experts and leaders, including youth and families, in the field of children’s services from communities across the nation.
What themes and topics does the 2020 Training Institutes focus on?
Conference sessions will focus on ten topic areas that are critical components of effective delivery systems for children, youth, young adults, and families. Presentations address the system of care core values of community-based, family-driven, youth-driven, and culturally and linguistically responsive designs, models, services, and approaches. Presenters and attendees are experts and leaders in the field of children’s services including parents, youth, young adults, policymakers, clinicians, researchers, and evaluators from communities across the nation.
- Culturally and Linguistically Responsive and Competent Care
- Family Engagement, Leadership, Organizational Development, and Advocacy
- Health Integration, Design, Financing, and Practice
- Measurement, Outcomes, and Quality Improvement
- Strategic Communications and Social Marketing
- System Design, Financing, and Value-Based Purchasing Approaches
- Systems Strategies and Best Practices in American Indian/Alaska Native (AI/AN) Communities
- Treatment, Services, Supports, Early Intervention, and Prevention Approaches
- Workforce Development, Management, and Leadership
- Youth Engagement, Leadership, Organizational Development, and Advocacy
*Detailed descriptions of each focus area are available by downloading the 2020 Training Institutes Call for Proposals guide*