Please read the information below before you complete your registration.
The Training Institutes registration: $925.
The Training Institutes registration covers:
- Full access to all conference sessions
- Access to the conference app including speaker/attendee directory, session materials, and community discussions
- Daily breakfast, lunch, refreshments, and small plate reception during the poster session
Pre-Institutes Training Program registration: $495
Bundled Discount! Register for both the Training Institutes AND Pre-Institutes Training Program to receive a discounted registration of $1,220 ($200 savings!).
The Pre-Institutes Training Program 1.5-day registration covers:
- Attendance to one Pre-Institute
- All materials
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and refreshments
Submitting Your Registration
All attendees, session presenters, and poster presenters must register for the 2020 Training Institutes. Early registration is strongly recommended to ensure your participation.
We encourage payment in advance. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, checks, and purchase orders. All options are available during the online registration process.
- Make checks payable to UMB Foundation, Inc.
- Mail to University of Maryland, Baltimore Training Institutes, Attn: The Institute for Innovation – Zalika Woods, 525 W. Redwood St., Baltimore, MD 21201 with a copy of the registration confirmation for each person(s) whose fee is included in the check. Checks without a copy of each registration confirmation will be returned.
By purchase order:
- Attach a copy of the registration confirmation for each person(s) included in the purchase order
- Include the name, address, phone number, and email address of the person to be invoiced
You will receive an email confirmation of your registration once it is completed. Print a copy of your registration confirmation for your records. Your confirmation number will be needed to make any changes to your reservation.
All payments and registrations received between June 23 – July 3, 2020 will be considered as an onsite registration and the onsite rate of $1,025 will be applicable.
Cancellation and Substitution
Registration cancellations can be submitted using the link below. We cannot accept verbal requests. Substitutions are accepted. Follow the instructions below for registration cancellations or substitutions.
If you wish to cancel your registration email email@example.com.
A $95 administrative fee will be applied to all refunds ($125 for bundled registrations). Cancellation of any Pre-Institutes Training Program will be subject to a $30 administrative fee. Persons canceling after May 29, 2020 and no-shows are responsible for the entire registration fee and are not eligible for refunds. Allow 48 hours for refunds to be processed.
If you wish to substitute another participant in your place:
- Return to the registration confirmation email.
- Click the link provided to cancel or modify your registration.
- Enter your email address and the confirmation number to access your registration.
- Click more options and select substitute registration from the drop down box.
Substitutions will continue to be accepted after May 29, 2020. You must provide the name and email of the person who will be substituting your registration. In the case of substitutions, cancellation fees will be waived.
You will receive an email confirmation of your cancellation or substitution within two business days of receipt. If you do not receive confirmation or have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-706-8300.
Please indicate your need for either American Sign Language or Spanish interpretation services when you register.
Americans with Disabilities Act
If you require accommodations to ensure your full participation in the 2020 Training Institutes, please provide that information when you register online. If for any reason you do not provide this information at the time of registration, you can email your requirements to email@example.com. Please note: You must notify us of any accommodation requirements at least 30 days prior to the conference that appropriate arrangements can be made.
Use the form below to register for the 2020 Training Institutes. You can also access the form by using this link.
During the Training Institutes, photographs of sessions and activities may be taken and posted on the website of the Institute for Innovation and Implementation and social media platforms. Your registration for the 2020 Training Institutes constitutes your consent for using these images solely for purposes in connection with the Training Institutes.