Welcome to The Institute's Online Training Center!
This Online Training Center is designed to be a centralized location for virtual trainings for individuals working within the child-serving systems. Current training series includes the Maryland Core Competencies in Children's Mental Health Training Series, System of Care: A Primer, and a searchable database of our previously recorded webinars. The training center is growing daily creating the most current virtual training opportunities.
You will not be able to access trainings until you have completed your registration and logged in as a user. Once you are successfully logged in, you will have access to the trainings provided on this site. For more information click here.
- Building Bridges Initiative
- Core Competencies
- Early Childhood
- Field Instruction/Field Placement
- Maryland Family Engagement - Provider Module
- Módulo para Prestadores de Compromiso Familiar en Línea de Maryland
- NEW Maryland Infants & Toddlers Program
- Oral Health of Children and Adolescents
- System of Care
- Trauma Informed SEFEL