Parent, Infant, & Early Childhood
Highlights of Current Work
- Kate Wasserman, co-director of the PIEC Program, co-authored a chapter entitled "Observational Assessment of the Dyad" to the newly-published Clinical Guide to Psychiatric Assessment of Infants and Young Children.
- The Parent, Infant, & Early Childhood team offered Maryland's 5th Early Childhood Service Intensity Instrument (ESCII) training.
- Providing evaluation, technical assistance, and infant and early childhood mental health evidence-based practices training as part of the Southern Maryland BRIDGE and the Carroll County E-SMART System of Care Grants
- Managing a master cadre of trainers and coaches in the SEFEL National Pyramid Model, through a 2-year community of practice, to enhance workforce capacity to support social emotional well-being of young children and families
- Providing reflective coaching and consultation to Maryland Infants & Toddlers and other birth to Kindergarten providers on implementation of SEFEL Pyramid Model strategies in diverse settings
Social Media & Websites
Parent, Infant, and Early Childhood
Other Important Websites and Social Media
Follow Youth REACH MD on Twitter