CWA Resource Parent Conference
Register Today | November 6, 2021
8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
The Resource Parent Conference provides professional development education, resources, and tools to help with complex situations or issues related to caring for children, youth, and teens in foster care.
You will experience:
- Motivational Keynote Speaker
- Opportunity to attend two of the six workshops offered
- Connection with other Resource Parents
- Support and celebration of all of our Maryland Resource parents!
Resource Parent Conference registration is restricted. Only those approved for the Resource Parent Program may attend. If you would like more information to access this conference, please contact Laura Teetermoran, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit Ideas@TheInstitute for additional workshops!
November Conference Agenda
Saturday, November 6, 2021
|8:30 - 10:00 a.m.||
Welcome and Keynote: Chauncey Strong, MSW, Executive Director, Strong Training and Consulting
|10:00 - 10:30 a.m.||
|10:30 a.m - 12:30 p.m.||
Morning Breakout Sessions (choose one of the following)
|12:30 - 1:30 p.m.||
Transition break / Virtual Exhibitor Hall (1:00-1:20 p.m.)
|1:30 - 3:30 p.m.||
Afternoon Breakout Sessions (choose one of the following)
NEW Live Virtual Exhibitor Hall (1:00-1:20 p.m.)
- Adoptions Together & Family Works Together
- Adopt Us Kids
- Baltimore County Department Of Health, Bureau Of Behavioral Health
- BCPS Special Education Resource Center
- Catholic Charities
- Maryland Kids In Safety Seats
- Nami Metropolitan Baltimore
- Roberta's House
- The Institute for Innovation & Implementation
- University of Maryland, School of Social Work
|Attendees will need to attend using a computer, tablet, or smart phone. The conference will be hosted in Zoom meeting.|
Resource Parents licensed by the State of Maryland will receive 5 training hours for the full conference.
*- Denotes Workshops that meet the Behavior / Discipline Requirement