Housing & Homelessness
Current Highlights & Activities
- Save the Date! The Institute's first Maryland Youth Homeless Symposium will be held May 1st and 2nd in Annapolis.
- 2018 Youth Count was successfully completed in 20 jurisdictions—stay tuned for findings!
- Housing navigation services are available to older youth in foster care on the Mid-Shore through Thrive@25
- The Youth Reach definition of unaccompanied youth homelessness has been codified under Maryland law!
- Visit the Youth REACH MD website
- The Institute is leading B'More SUCCEEDS, a SAMHSA grant in Baltimore City to support youth and young adults experiencing homelessness who have a substance use disorder and are pregnant/parenting. Click here to watch a video about B'More SUCCEEDS.