Highlights of Current Work
- Providing implementation and CQI technical assistance to community-based providers of evidence-based practices, including MST, FFT, and PCIT
- Creating an early childhood fund map to support the BRIDGE System of Care Grant in Southern Maryland
- Leading B'More SUCCEEDS, a SAMHSA grant in Baltimore City to support youth and young adults experiencing homelessness who have a substance use disorder and are pregnant/parenting. Click here to watch a video about B'More SUCCEEDS.
- Providing project management, technical assistance, and analysis for the Children's Quality Service Reform Initiative (QSRI), a project led by the Maryland Department of Human Services, as well as other state and cabinet agencies
- The Institute hosted a webinar to share best practices in Oklahoma, Nevada, and New Jersey to effectively design and implement a mobile response system specific to the needs of children and families. MRSS Best Practices