The long lasting relationship with SEFEL partners has made SEFEL implementation a great success for children all over Maryland.
Check out these important SEFEL Resources below!
- Center on the Social and Emotional Foundations for Early Learning (CSEFEL)
- Technical Assistance Center on Social Emotional Intervention for Young Children (TACSEI)
- Institutes of Higher Education
- Maryland Family Network
- Head Start and Early Head Start
- Early Intervention and Preschool Special Education
- Child Care
- Maryland Public Schools
- The Early Childhood Mental Health (ECMH) Consultation Project
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports
Supporting Early Childhood Mental Health
The National Child Traumatic Stress Network
Early childhood trauma generally refers to the traumatic experiences that occur to children aged 0-6.
The National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN) was created by Congress in 2000 as part of the Children's Health Act to raise the standard of care and increase access to services for children and families who experience or witness traumatic events. The NCTSN is administered by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) and coordinated by the UCLA-Duke University National Center for Child Traumatic Stress (NCCTS) and offers a range of resources and supports to the workforce across the county working to support children and families. https://www.nctsn.org